Why choose Circle machinery to package personal care products?
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Robust machine construction
- Reliable Allen-Bradley control system
- Powder coat painted steel construction
- Multi-lane configurations increase production
- FDA approved product contact materials
- Machines provide gentle handling for delicate products
- No product, no package feature (offered with horizontal models)
- Out of position product, no cut feature reduces risk of machine jams to eliminate wasted products and packaging material (offered with horizontal models)
- Machines can easily be integrated with other upstream or downstream equipment
Circle manufactures packaging machinery for many personal care products such as:
- Acne patches
- Breath mints
- Cosmetic samples
- Dental devices
- Denture adhesive strips
- Hand & face wipes
- Hand warmers
- Make-up remover pads
- Mouthwash samples
- Nail polish remover pads
- Nose strips
- Perfume samples
- Toothpaste samples
- Other toiletries
Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Horizontal machines produce pouches for a wide range of personal care products.
Towelette/Pad/Wipe Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Towelette/pad/wipe machines are designed for alcohol pads, cosmetics, hand wipes, and more.
Liquid Product Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Liquid machines are offered for viscosity ranges from aqueous fluids to heavy creams.