Our Machinists are responsible for making new and repair parts for our custom packaging machines. First shift core hours are 6:00 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- Primarily run basic machine tools with the ability to learn and operate other machines in the shop as needed.
- Ability to document, inspect, and verify quality control of parts.
- Interpret and work from drawings, blueprints, and part specifications.
- Perform some routine maintenance of machines.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of the cut-off saw and other areas of the shop.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from, or current enrollment in a related technical college program will be strongly considered, but not required.
- Knowledge of raw materials, speeds, and feeds for cutting materials.
- Ability to use forklifts and cranes. Training provided.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be team player, willing to grow and take direction in a high energy work environment.
- Full benefit package which includes; 401k with employer match, medical, dental, life, disability insurance and vacation.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Voluntary overtime regularly available.
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified programs.
- Clean and temperature controlled work environment.
Please send resume to: