Why choose Circle form-fill-seal packaging machinery to package consumer and household goods?
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Robust machine construction
- Reliable Allen-Bradley control system
- Powder coat painted steel construction
- Multi-lane configurations increase production
- FDA approved product contact materials
- Machines provide gentle handling for delicate products
- No product, no package feature (offered with horizontal models)
- Out of position product, no cut feature reduces risk of machine jams to eliminate wasted products and packaging material (offered with horizontal models)
- Machines can easily be integrated with other upstream or downstream equipment
Circle manufactures form-fill-seal packaging machinery for consumer and household goods such as:
- Anti-static pads
- Cleaning concentrates
- Ear plugs
- Household cleaning wipes/towelettes
- Insect repellent wipes
- Lens cleaner wipes
- Lottery tickets
- Plastic cutlery
- Silicone grease
Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Horizontal machines produce pouches for a wide range of consumer/household products.
Towelette/Pad/Wipe Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Towelette/pad/wipe machines are designed for alcohol pads, cosmetics, hand wipes, and more.
Liquid Product Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Liquid machines are offered for viscosity ranges from aqueous fluids to heavy creams.
Dry Product Form-Fill-Seal Machines
Dry Product machines can package products including ear plugs, detergents, and more.