(De Pere, WI) Circle Packaging Machinery, Inc. of De Pere, Wisconsin is pleased to announce the acquisition of Wrapade Packaging Systems LLC., a packaging machinery manufacturer, located in Fairfield, New Jersey.
Wrapade, founded in 1932, is the leading provider of unit-dose tablet, caplet, and soft gel feeding and packaging equipment and offers many other packaging solutions to the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, medical device, confectionary, and other industries.
- Horizontal multi-lane 4-side-seal machines for packaging medical devices and consumables, confectionary, and other industries
- Vertical multi-lane sachet machines with pill/tablet feeding systems for the pharma and nutraceutical markets
- Horizontal and Vertical single-use towelette and wipes machines which integrate towelette/wipe forming, cutting, wetting, and pouching
- Vertical multi-lane sachet machines for forming, filling, and sealing single serve liquids, powders, and pastes in a sachet format
- Multi-lane stickpack/pillow pack formats for powders and liquids
Circle’s president and owner John Dykema noted, “Circle and Wrapade’s histories intersect in a number of ways, and despite some similarities of the products, the markets each has served, and the unique packaging solutions each has developed for those markets, have very little overlap. We are very excited to bring the complementary strengths of these 2 American manufacturers together, and in combination with Hassia-Redatron, offer a one-stop-shop for equipment to package any product in a 4-side-seal or stickpack format.”
Wrapade’s sales, engineering, equipment testing, and service team have joined Circle. Wrapade’s operations are being merged into Circle’s recently expanded facility in De Pere, Wisconsin.
For a partner to meet your packaging challenges, please contact us regarding our range of products and services:
Mona Thiry: Phone: (920) 983-7317, E-mail Mona Thiry